This document describes how to use CB Response Unified View. It assumes you are familiar with the CB Response software. This document includes the following:
- An introduction to Unified View concepts, architecture, and terminology
- Unified View server requirements, and instructions for installing and configuring Unified View
- Cluster management tasks in Unified View
- Description of multi-cluster and single-cluster operation in Unified View
- User management tasks for Unified View
- Configuration settings for CB Response Unified View server.
- Unified View actions you can perform on the command line
See the Comments section below for changes to this document.
Note: This document is being posted prior to release. Please monitor the User eXchange for the official release of this version.