Threat Report: Exposing Malware in Linux-Based Multi-Cloud Environments | Download Now

CB Response 6.3.1 Server Release Notes

CB Response 6.3.1 Server Release Notes

The CB Response 6.3.1 Server Release Notes document provides information for users upgrading from previous versions as well as users new to the Cloud and On-Prem products. It consists of the following sections:

Corrective Content – Describes issues resolved by this release as well as more general improvements in performance or behavior.

Known Issues and Limitations – Describes known issues or anomalies in this version.

Contacting Technical Support – Describes ways to contact Carbon Black Technical Support and what information to have ready.

Labels (2)
Attachments
Comments

why  6.3.1 doesn't come with windows sensor 6.2.1 ?

thank you !

AC

When it will be available in the repos?

@birapt @alnc I would recommend checking again. 6.2.1 Windows Sensor should be available in the repo.

Thanks!

I just upgraded to 6.3.1, still no 6.2.1 Windows Sensor. The 6.3.1 release notes also only mention Win Sensor 6.1.9.

@spandey any other way to install that sensor version then ?

Hey, does anyone know if there are any updated Cb Response agent versions up to 6.3.x? I'm only coming across this documentation about 6.2.x agents.

https://community.carbonblack.com/docs/DOC-3422

Hi @vbriones ,

Each sensor platform follows its own release cadence so your question may vary. Currently no 6.3.x Response sensors exist for Linux, Mac or Windows.

I had trouble accessing the link you provided above but for the latest availability of sensors you can visit our CB Response Sensors (OS Support) page.

Thanks!

@z470n4 

Do you or anyone have have the full package name..

for me it's not in the mirror repo.. but maybe i can fetch it via URL.

but need the package name like cb-linux-sensor-installer-6.3.1.XXXXX-X.noarch.rpm

Article Information
Author:
Creation Date:
‎04-03-2019
Views:
Contributors