Important: This document is being posted prior to general availability of this release. Please monitor the User Exchange for the offical release date.
This document applies to all 7.0 versions.
This documentation provides information for administrators who are responsible for integrating CB Response with various other tools. It discusses:
- Integration with CB Protection
- Integration with Microsoft Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET)
- Supported SAML 2.0 specifications and SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On (SSO) setup. This includes integration with the OKTA, Shibboleth, and ADFS IdPs
- The Duo plugin, which you can configure two-factor authentication and download the Duo Mobile application on a mobile device
- Syslog output for CB Response events
- CB Response support for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and how to configure your machines to use it
See the Comments below for changes to this version.