Important: This document is being post prior to the general availability of this release. Please monitor the User Exchange for the release announcement.
This document applies to all 7.0 releases.
This document describes how to use CB Response Unified View. It assumes you are familiar with the CB Response software. This document includes the following:
- An introduction to Unified View concepts, architecture, and terminology
- Unified View server requirements, and instructions for installing and configuring Unified View
- Cluster management tasks in Unified View
- Description of multi-cluster and single-cluster operation in Unified View
- User management tasks for Unified View
- Configuration settings for CB Response Unified View server
- Unified View actions you can perform on the command line
See the Comments section below for changes to this document.