Important: This documentation is being posted prior to general availability of the release. Please monitor the User Exchange for the release announcement.
Note: This document applies to all 7.1 versions.
The CB Response Server/Cluster Management Guide explains how to manage CB Response servers and clusters. It includes the following topics:
- Server Overview – Provides an overview of the CB Response server technology stack, daemons, configuration, and logs.
- Installing the CB Response Server – Explains how to install/initialize a new CB Response server, as well as how to upgrade, troubleshoot, and uninstall the server.
- Server Backup and Restoration – Explains how to perform various backup and restore procedures.
Ports and Protocols – Provides a collection of tables that detail port and protocol information for several different server communications.
- Installing a CB Response Cluster – Introduces CB Response clusters and explains how to configure clusters, add minions to existing clusters, remove minion nodes from clusters, and upgrade cluster nodes.
- Using CBCLUSTER as a Non-Root User – Describes how to use the CBCLUSTER command as a non-root user.
See the Comments section for changes to this document since the previous version.