Threat Report: Exposing Malware in Linux-Based Multi-Cloud Environments | Download Now

CB Response Mac Sensor 6.2.4 Release Notes

CB Response Mac Sensor 6.2.4 Release Notes

The CB Response Mac Sensor v6.2.4 Release Notes document provides information for users upgrading from previous versions as well as users new to the product. It consists of the following sections:

• Installation Instructions - Provides instructions for Response sensor installation.
  • Corrective Content – Describes issues resolved by this release as well as more general improvements in performance or behavior.
  • Known Issues and Limitations – Describes known issues or anomalies in this version.
  • Contacting Technical Support – Describes ways to contact Carbon Black Technical Support and what information to have ready.

Published for GA: March 18, 2019

Labels (2)
Attachments
0 Kudos
Comments

Team,

This sensor update downloaded only from RHEL6 repo (not available on RHEL7) is showing version 6.2.3.9.... NOT 6.2.4. -- Is this the correct update? If not can you please instruct where to find the release notes for 6.2.3.9? -- If so we've got version issues- Thanks

Hey Everyone,

I opened a support case as outlined in the release notes and was notified by support that 6.2.4 has NOT been released as of this writing -- There remains an issue with 2 different versions (6.2.3.8 and 6.2.3.9) where only 1 has official release notes (.8). Investigation is underway and I'll re-post concerning this as soon as I have answers.

Cheers!

Per Andrea of the support team,

see-- https://community.carbonblack.com/t5/CB-Response-Discussion/Mac-Response-General-Availability-of-6-2...

It appears that 6.2.3.9 was only meant for the console version 6.3   .. If your current console operates with 6.2.3 or the newer 6.4 you must wait for a standalone version of the MAC sensor to be deployed as 6.2.4 that is scheduled "later in the week".  

Article Information
Author:
Creation Date:
‎03-18-2019
Views:
Contributors