Threat Report: Exposing Malware in Linux-Based Multi-Cloud Environments | Download Now

CB Response Mac Sensor 6.2.6 (beta) Release Notes

CB Response Mac Sensor 6.2.6 (beta) Release Notes

The CB Response macOS Sensor v6.2.6 (beta) Release Notes document provides information for users upgrading from previous versions as well as users new to the product. It consists of the following sections:

• Installation Instructions – Provides instructions for Response sensor installation.
  • New Features – Describes new features introduced in this release.
  • Corrective Content – Describes issues resolved by this release as well as more general improvements in performance or behavior.
  • Known Issues and Limitations – Describes known issues or anomalies in this version.
  • Contacting Technical Support – Describes ways to contact Carbon Black Technical Support and what information to have ready.

Beta Release Notes Published: August 19, 2019

Update 9/18/2019: See our post for the general availability of the 6.2.6 CB Response Mac Sensor.

Labels (1)
Comments

where can i download it?

Installation instructions for this beta sensor can be found within the release notes document attached to this post.

Is there any way we can get a single download of this without loading it onto our server? Our mac admin wants to test it on an individual mac and I am hoping I can just hand over a pkg file for him to test out without involving cbserver or me. Thanks!

@aschuster Please submit a support ticket through support@carbonblack.com and we will coordinate delivery of the bits via another method. Thanks!

@aschuster if you are going to open a case, best to do it through your private support group; https://community.carbonblack.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/user-groups.  Any issues just let me know.

Installed on a test Catalina Mac with no issues. Thank you for helping us support macOS betas and prepare for release!

Is there any ETA on when this might become GA?

@steve2938 We're awaiting the release of 10.15 Catalina and will validate no major code changes exist in the GA release from the latest beta version. There's a post here with some further information. 

https://community.carbonblack.com/t5/CB-Response-Discussions/Mac-Response-Carbon-Black-Preparing-For...

Thanks @ryanklein !

Article Information
Author:
Creation Date:
‎08-19-2019
Views:
Contributors