The CB Response Mac Sensor v6.2.7 Release Notes document provides information for users upgrading from previous versions as well as users new to the product. It consists of the following sections:
- Installation Instructions - Provides instructions for Response sensor installation.
- New Features – Describes new features introduced in this release.
- Corrective Content – Describes issues resolved by this release as well as more general improvements in performance or behavior.
- Known Issues and Limitations – Describes known issues or anomalies in this version.
- Contacting Technical Support – Describes ways to contact Carbon Black Technical Support and what information to have ready.
Important Notes: Downgrades from 6.2.7-osx to 6.2.6-osx and prior on an individual endpoint basis will require specific steps. See the UeX post here for more information.
The 6.2.7-osx sensor will support macOS versions 10.12 and later as discussed in the UeX post here.
Release Notes Published: January 9, 2020