Threat Report: Exposing Malware in Linux-Based Multi-Cloud Environments | Download Now

Cb Response: New Linux Sensor Available with support for RHEL/CentOS version 6.9

Cb Response: New Linux Sensor Available with support for RHEL/CentOS version 6.9

Hello All,

Cb Response now supports RHEL/CentOS version 6.9 with Linux sensor version 5.1.5.  This sensor version is available in the stable YUM repository at the following baseURL:

baseurl=https://yum.distro.carbonblack.io/enterprise/stable/x86_64/

You can get the sensor installer into your server by running: yum install cb-linux-sensor-installer.

OR

Performing a standard server upgrade.

Note: Cloud customers will receive this sensor version in your instance over the coming weeks. Linux 5.2 EAP Customers will receive an update separately.

Thanks,

Justin

Technical Product Manager - Cb Response

Comments

Just a comment, I noticed that after installing the package the new version 5.2.5 did not show up in the upgrade policy menu. Later after I rebooted the server I was able to see the new agent.

Also does the new sensor version 5.2.5 is compatible/work with cb-enterprise.x86_64  5.2.5.161219.0941-1 or do I need to upgrade my CB enterprise to the latest version  5.2.6.170221.2329 ?

Article Information
Author:
Creation Date:
‎04-13-2017
Views: