Threat Report: Exposing Malware in Linux-Based Multi-Cloud Environments | Download Now

Cb Response Windows Sensor 6.1.2 Release Notes

Cb Response Windows Sensor 6.1.2 Release Notes

The Carbon Black Response Windows Sensor version 6.1.2 Release Notes document provides information for users upgrading from previous versions as well as users new to the product.

Version 6.1.2

First publication: October 16, 2017

Updated for GA: November 20, 2017

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

Hi Justin,

does it mean the latest Windows Sensor version 6.1.2 release is downloadable now?

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes, the Windows 6.1.2 Sensor is available now. Please follow the directions in the announcement here: [On-Prem] Announcing Controlled Distribution of New Cb Response Windows and MacOS Sensors and reach out to Cb Technical Support with any issues.

Thanks,

Justin

Are the Sensor versions 6.1.2 compatible with the Cb Response Server at version 6.1.1?

Or have I missed a notice for server upgrade availability to 6.1.2?

Good Morning smeyer​,

You are correct. The 6.1.2 sensor versions are compatible with the Cb Response 6.1.1 server.

Kind Regards,

Gino

Morning,

Anyone else experiencing GO Live being greyed out with the new sensor 6.0.3.71001? My server is running version 6.1.2.

Thanks,

Marvin

When is the 6.1.2 Windows sensor expected to go GA?

After installing the Carbonblack agent, I can see the file version is 6.1.2.5573 but your description says "6.1.2.71109". Could you please clarify it.

Same question here. Package version and file details do not match ... normal ?

CB_version.PNG

Article Information
Author:
Creation Date:
‎10-16-2017
Views:
Contributors