In order to support RHEL 6.10 without delaying our 6.1.6 GA timeline, we have re-worked the schedule. We will have 6.1.7 GA beginning of August (previously it was 6.1.6 GA beginning of August) to include both the 6.1.6 updates, as well as RHEL 6.10 support. We will also have 5.2.17 GA beginning of August, which will have RHEL 6.10 support.
Updated: June 22, 2018
The Cb Protection team is still performing tests with RHEL 6.10 and are making code changes to the agent in order to support it. We will update this post as we have more information.
The Cb Response team is still performing tests with RHEL 6.10 and are making code changes to the sensor in order to support it. RHEL 6.10 will be supported on Cb Response Linux Sensor version 6.1.7. We will update this post as we have a release timeline.
Red Hat released RHEL 6.10 today and Carbon Black is actively testing this GA release with Cb Protection and Cb Response. As of this moment we cannot claim support for 6.10 in either product.
Warning: Upgrading to RHEL 6.10 will prevent the kernel module from loading and as such any upgraded system will not be protected. If possible, please wait until we release an agent/sensor before upgrading to RHEL 6.10.