Threat Report: Exposing Malware in Linux-Based Multi-Cloud Environments | Download Now

How to Access Your Company Group

To access your company group, click Company Group from the global navigation from any page in the UEX. 

companygroup2.png

If you receive a message stating that you are not a member of your company's group, please contact your group admin to be invited, or fill out and submit THIS FORM for group support.

Please note: the above is the Community Team email alias and the Community Team cannot provide product support.

Tags (1)
11 Replies

Re: Accessing Your Company Group

what if your private group isn't visible...then what?  How do you access it

0 Kudos

You can do two things,

1. Check with other members of your team. They may have access and can invite you in.
  2. Drop us an email uex@carbonblack.com, let us know your company and who needs to be invited in.

good to go now...thanks for the comments.

0 Kudos

How I can see my cases?
I was using the previous site last week and now I can not see my cases in this new portal

0 Kudos

aabarcab​, I'll be in contact shortly.

0 Kudos

I just sent the email to be included in my group at EagleBank.  I was sent an email to find my case # 00068040 here, but I can't see my cases.  Please advise?

0 Kudos

Please send requests to uex@carbonblack.com <mailto:uex@carbonblack.com> , in case I’m not available.

David DeWald | Community Manager

0 Kudos

Hello,  we are getting the following error message after 6.1.0 upgrade. Please advise.

[Admin Edit - Removed Customer Data]

0 Kudos

Hi Anies,

Please file this as a support case in your customer group and someone from Carbon Black will be able to assist you.