Threat Report: Exposing Malware in Linux-Based Multi-Cloud Environments | Download Now

How to View Your Support Cases

To view your support cases, please go to your company group and then click the green View Cases button.

On the subsequent page you will see the list of filter options pictured below.

customer_view.png

Filter Definitions

My Open Cases and My Closed Cases -- will display a list of closed OR open cases that you are listed as the contact on.

All Company Open Cases and All Company Closed Cases -- will display a list of closed OR open cases associated with your account.

This Group Open Cases and This Group Closed Cases -- will display a list of closed OR open cases associated with the specific private group you are in (mainly used by Partners to see only their own cases and not their customer's cases.)

All My Cases -- will display a list of open AND closed cases that you are listed as the contact on.

All Company Cases -- will display a list of closed AND open cases associated with your account.

My Customer Open Cases and My Customer Closed Cases -- only Partners will see these two option in the filter drop-down and will display a list of closed OR open cases for the partner's customers.

If you have any issues while using your case portal, please fill out THIS FORM.

Please note: the above is the Community Team email alias and the Community Team cannot provide product support.

0 Kudos