- All Products: All Versions
- Existing customer of VMware Carbon Black
- Monitoring Partner
What information is required to complete the Outsourcer Authorization form?
The submission of the Outsourcer Form must be submitted by the customer and not the partner
This form is only for Monitoring Partner - any requests related to Supporting partner need to be directed to the account team
- Fill in "Customer Name" line: This is name of the company authorizing the addition of the partner.
- Fill in the "Outsourcer (Partner) Name" line: Print the name of the partner to whom authorization is being provided.
- Check a box to select level of authorization: Checking the first box will allow the partner to open cases on the account's behalf, the second will provide direct access to the Carbon Black Cloud console, and the third box will revoke the partner's access.
- Fill in the "Carbon Black Product(s) the above authorization applies to:" line: Specify the specific product or products to which the partner is authorized or revoked (Example: Carbon Black Cloud, App Control, EDR).
- Fill in the "Signature" line: An authorized representative of the company specified in the "Customer Name" field should sign this line.
- Fill in the "Name" line: Print the name of the signatory.
- Fill in the "Title" line: Print the title of the signatory.
- Fill in the "Date" line: Provide completion date of the Outsourcer Authorization Form
- The Outsourcer form must be filled out and attached to a support case submitted by the customer who is requesting the partnership, not the partner.
- Selecting 1b doesn't include 1a unless 1a is also selected.