- App Control Console: All Supported Versions
To setup rules that automatically move a computer from a low enforcement policy to a high enforcement policy after the initialization completes.
- Create an Install policy. This is the low enforcement policy which the event rule, suggested below, will be looking for.
- Navigate in your console to Rules > Event Rules and add a new rule. Enter the rule settings below:
- Name: <Enter the Name of the Rule>
- Description: <Enter the Description>
- Status: It is highly recommended you test this in "Simulate Only" until you've verified it will work for your current process. Then move it into "Enabled"after testing.
- Event Properties:
- Subtype: is Cache Check Complete
- Policy is <Enter the name of the Install Policy you created in Step 1>
- Filter: None
- Action: Move Computer (If this option is greyed out, or missing see related content)
Warning: It is highly recommended that you test the rule using the "Simulate Only" status prior to enabling.