- App Control Console: 8.7+
To import a Trusted Communication Certificate to the App Control Console.
- Acquire the relevant certificate for import.
- The certificate should not have the Private Key included, as the Trusted Communication Certificates are only the Public Key version.
- Login to the App Control Console and navigate to System Configuration > Security > Trusted Communication Certificates.
- Click Import Certificates > Choose File > select relevant certificate.
- Check the box next to the certificate, set the Trust accordingly, add a Description if necessary.
- Click Upload & verify the certificate was added.
If using an alternate RDL
verify the updated TrustedCertList.pem file is copied from \Parity Server\hostpkg\ accordingly.
- When replacing the App Control Server Certificate, that Certificate will automatically be included in the Trusted Communication Certificates list, and Trusted.
- Currently it is not possible to delete a Trusted Communication Certificate.
- Adjusting the Trusted Communication Certificates list will generate a new TrustedCertList.pem file which must be downloaded by the Agents.