- App Control Console: All Supported Versions
- App Control Agent: All Supported Versions
To set a Global CLI Password in the App Control Console.
- Login to the Console and navigate to System Configuration (gear icon) > General > Edit.
- Under "Agent Management" enable Global Password and specify a password.
- Click "Update".
Any Disconnected Agent will not know this new password
until the next time it connects to the Server.
- Currently there is no option to view or retrieve the Global CLI Password. It can only be changed.
- The Global CLI Password will be built into all Agent Installers for new installs.
- Any Connected Agent will be updated with the new Global CLI Password.
- Password length must be fewer than 64 characters, and be in the ASCII character set due to Microsoft Windows command line limitations.
- Password should not contain the following DOS special characters as some older Microsoft Windows versions may not support them: