- CB Defense PSC Console: All Versions
- CB Defense PSC Sensor: All Supported Versions
- Microsoft Windows: All Supported Versions
Does the logged in user or system account need to be configured for repcli authentication or can repcli auth functions be restricted to specific domain admins or groups?
- No the logged in user or system accounts do not need to be configured for repcli authentication
- Repcli authentication can be restricted to specific domain admins or groups which are not currently logged into the device as long as the repcli auth commands are run in a command prompt configured to "Run As" the domain admin or group configured for repcli auth