- CB Defense Sensor - Version 1.x.x.x
- Apple MacOS: All Supported Versions
Provide information on how to uninstall the CB Defense Sensor from a Mac endpoint
- If the sensor UI is enabled, click on "Uninstall Confer" in the Confer application menu
- If the sensor UI is not enabled, use the sensor DMG installer. Click "Confer Sensor Uninstall" from DMG dialog
- Administrators can also conduct an unattended uninstall via the Settings > Enrollment page of the Confer UI
- Open "Terminal"
- Click "Enter"