- Carbon Black Cloud Sensor: 3.3.x.x and Higher
- Microsoft Windows: All Supported Versions
- Carbon Black Cloud Mac Sensor: 3.5.x.x and higher
- Apple macOS: All supported versions
What is the RepCLI utility that is now part of the Windows/Mac Sensor installation?
RepCLI is a command line tool that can be used by authenticated users to locally administer the Sensor.
- RepCLI is included in Windows Sensor versions beginning with 184.108.40.2063
- RepCLI is included in Mac Sensor versions beginning with 3.5
- RepCLI requires authentication to access the full set of command options
- RepCLI can be used to change Sensor settings, view Sensor data, and run Sensor commands without connection to the Console
- The list of available RepCLI commands can be viewed by running RepCLI with no options