- Carbon Black Cloud Sensors: All versions
- Carbon Black Cloud Console: All versions
- Sensor Operating Systems: All versions
- "USB" devices: uDisk
- Inventory -> USB DEVICES lists devices with the PRODUCT value "uDisk"
- The SERIAL NUMBER is either missing, or has unusual characters like Љ <- Љ (upper case, lower case љ ... the fourteenth letter of the Serbo-Croatian Cyrillic alphabet)
- The SERIAL NUMBER may change after ejecting and reinserting.
The "uDisk" designation is a sign of a problem between the device and the Operating System (e.g. occurs without the Carbon Black Cloud sensor in the picture)From this article
"If your USB flash drive mounts as a UDISK on your computer, it means it’s a bad USB drive with firmware that doesn’t match the memory type and controller combination. The drive is saying it’s using flash memory, when in reality it’s just a small hard drive. Without the correct firmware in the controller, the USB stick is unstable and the operating system tips users about the problem by calling it a UDISK."