- Cb Protection Server Web Console: All Versions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 with IIS 7.0
- McAfee Host Intrustion Prevention (Host IPS) 8.0
- HTTP Error 503 when attempting to load the Cb Protection Web Console
If you remove McAfee Host IPS 8.0 from a server running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 with IIS 7.0, the ISAPI filter references are not removed from the IIS applicationHost.config file.
- McAfee recommends either contacting their Support for further assistance, or implementing a workaround, found here: Removing Host Intrusion Prevention 8.0 from a server running IIS 7.0 does not remove the ISAPI refer...
HTTP 503 is observed when accessing the Bit9 Console
Unable To Access The Cb Protection Console - HTTP Error 503. The Service Is Unavailable.