The following exception is seen in the database:
|Database task SQL exception: FlushTranLog - Invalid column name 'delayed_durability_desc'|
The database task that is being called on is not supported with versions of SQL Server before 2014. This error is generally seen with the Express editions of SQL
- Open SQL Server Management Studio
- Expand Databases > das > Programmability > Stored Procedures
- Right Click on dbo.FlushTransLog and select "MODIFY"
- Look for the line | IF SERVERPROPERTY('productversion')>'12'
- Modify this property to | IF SERVERPROPERTY('productversion')='12'
- To save the stored procedure, Execute
Do not modify any other stored procedures or any part of the queries found in this stored procedure without prior consent from support or engineering. Any modifications outside this solution can have unexpected affects to the database.