EDR Servers: All versions (on premise only)
What functionality remains after the EDR license expires?
After the license expires for on-prem EDR servers:
The following features remain working:
- The console is still accessible
- Events are still searchable
- Sensors still communicate (check-in) with the EDR server.
The following features no longer work after the 30-day grace period:
- Sensors do not submit the data. They queue the data based on group configurations.
- Threat intel no longer updates.
- All other functions like live response, banning (new hashes) will no longer work.
- Updates and new software packages are not available.
- Hosted EDR instances shut down after a 30 day grace period.