- Carbon Black Cloud (Formerly PSC) Console: All Supported Versions
- Endpoint Standard (Formerly CB Defense): All Supported Versions
How to determine the current Carbon Black Cloud Reputation for any hash seen in the Carbon Black Console with the Endpoint Standard Product
From the Investigate page...
1. Select a row entry for any event (Historical, or, recent)
2. Select any relevant tab from the top of the page, beside 'Event Timeline' (Possibilities may include 'Selected App', Target App', or 'Parent App')
3. The current reputation of the Carbon Black Cloud is displayed simply as 'Reputation'
Even though an event may be an older one (anytime prior to the day you are looking in the console), the Reputation referred to will have been updated to reflect the current Cloud reputation, as noted above