- Endpoint Standard (formerly CB Defense sensor): All Supported Versions
- Microsoft Windows: All Supported Versions
- Applications or Services crash with Sensor installed and active
Gather logs for crashing Applications or Services.
- Download ProcDump tool via ProcDump - Windows Sysinternals
- Open a Command Prompt window with Administrator access
- Navigate to the folder you have saved ProcDump in
- Execute the command "procdump -ma -i" to set procdump.exe as the Default Debugger on the Device
- Recreate the issue that caused the application / service to crash previously
- The logs will be generated in the same directory as procdump.exe is executed from
- Upload logs to the CB Vault
Any additional error messages generated by the application / service during the crash should be captured with screen shots as they may be helpful. Please include the time they occurred as this will be helpful in log review.