This document describes how to re-initialize the Bit9 agent
To re-initialize the Bit9 agent:
- Move the computer into the disabled mode policy
- Move the computer back to its previous non-disabled mode policy
The Bit9 agent will also initialize in these scenarios:
- When you first install Bit9 agent on the computer
- After you upgrade the Bit9 agent using an installer (see solution 205 on when you would use an installer versus a patcher).
- From the console, select cache consistency check with a full scan for new files with a check on the Approve New Files option.