Explanation of Case Filters

When you are on your case list page, you will see a drop-down labeled "Filter by" that allows you to sort your cases a variety of ways.  The explanation for each filter is below.

My Open Cases: displays list of open cases where the customer is the case contact (case contact = user that opened the case.)

My Closed Cases: displays list of closed cases where the customer is the case contact (case contact = user that opened the case.)

All Company Open Cases: displays list of open cases associated with the company.

All Company Closed Cases: displays list of closed cases associated with the company.

My Customer Open Cases (only displays for Partners): displays list of open cases associated with any account where the Partner is listed as the Supporting Partner on client install record(s).

My Customer Closed Cases (only displays for Partners): displays list of all closed cases associated with any account where the Partner is listed as the Supporting Partner on client install record(s).

This Group Open Cases: displays list of open cases associated with the company group case portal the user is currently in.

This Group Closed Cases: displays list of closed cases associated with whatever company group case portal the user is currently in.

All My Cases: displays list of open and closed cases where the customer is the case contact (case contact = user that opened the case.)

All Company Cases: displays list of open and closed cases where the customer organization is listed as the Account Name on the case.

If you have any issues or questions, please drop us a line.

Please note: the above is the Community Team email alias and the Community Team cannot provide product support.

0 Kudos