IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: On May 6, 2024, Carbon Black User eXchange (UeX) and Case Management will move to a new platform!
The Community will be in read-only mode starting April 19th, 7:00 AM PDT. Check out the blog post!
You will still be able to use the case portal to create and interact with your support cases until the transition, view more information here!

Explanation of Case Filters

When you are on your case list page, you will see a drop-down labeled "Filter by" that allows you to sort your cases a variety of ways.  The explanation for each filter is below.

My Open Cases: displays list of open cases where the customer is the case contact (case contact = user that opened the case.)

My Closed Cases: displays list of closed cases where the customer is the case contact (case contact = user that opened the case.)

All Company Open Cases: displays list of open cases associated with the company.

All Company Closed Cases: displays list of closed cases associated with the company.

My Customer Open Cases (only displays for Partners): displays list of open cases associated with any account where the Partner is listed as the Supporting Partner on client install record(s).

My Customer Closed Cases (only displays for Partners): displays list of all closed cases associated with any account where the Partner is listed as the Supporting Partner on client install record(s).

This Group Open Cases: displays list of open cases associated with the company group case portal the user is currently in.

This Group Closed Cases: displays list of closed cases associated with whatever company group case portal the user is currently in.

All My Cases: displays list of open and closed cases where the customer is the case contact (case contact = user that opened the case.)

All Company Cases: displays list of open and closed cases where the customer organization is listed as the Account Name on the case.

If you have any issues or questions, please drop us a line.

Please note: the above is the Community Team email alias and the Community Team cannot provide product support.

0 Kudos