- App Control Console: All Supported Versions
- App Control Agent: All Supported Versions
Using the following steps, you'll be able to collect high debug diagnostics remotely from a connected Agent.
- Log in to the Console and navigate to Assets > Computers > relevant Computer.
- From the right hand side select Other Actions > Delete Diagnostic Files on Computer.
- From the right hand side select "Set Debug Level"
- Set Debug Level to High with the "Include Kernel" checked
- Set Debug Duration to 15 minutes
- Select "Upload Diagnostic Files when Completed"
- Verify the Agent shows as Connected and Up to Date in Assets > Computers.
- Recreate the issue.
- After about 20 minutes: navigate to Tools > Requested Files > Diagnostic Files > download relevant logs.
- Upload the logs to the Vault for review.
These are not the best logs to use for troubleshooting performance issues. See Related Content.