- App Control Agent: All Supported Versions
- Microsoft Windows: All Supported Versions
To perform a Major Upgrade (when the product GUID
has changed) of the Agent via the command line.
- Login to the App Control Server.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit9\Parity Server\hostpkg"
- Copy the files: ParityHostAgent.msi and configlist.xml to a location that is accessible to the endpoints being upgraded.
- From an administrative command prompt execute:
msiexec /i "C:\Path\To\ParityHostAgent.msi" B9_CONFIG="C:\Path\To\configlist.xml" /L*v+ "C:\Temp\AgentUpgrade.log"