- App Control Agent: All Supported Versions
- Apple MacOS: All Supported Versions
To uninstall an App Control Agent via Safe Mode on macOS.
- Boot the endpoint into Safe Mode.
- Login to the endpoint with an administrator account that can run sudo and from a Terminal Window issue the command:
- Reboot the endpoint and verify the Agent has been successfully removed.
- There is no AgentUninstallUtility for macOS like there is for Windows.
- If there is no uninstall.sh script on the endpoint the uninstall.sh script from a similar endpoint (with matching Agent version) could be used.