- App Control Server: 8.8.2 and Higher
- App Control Agent: 8.7.2 and Higher
- Microsoft Windows: All Supported Versions
Error when attempting to upgrade Agent via Console:
Agent upgrade: Failed to download upgrade package: https://ServerAddress/hostpkg/pkg.php?pkg=/ParityHostAgent.msi. WinHttpReceiveResponse: Server validation failed, mismatched public key supplied.
This error happened 2 time(s)"
The certificate bound to the Resource Download Location
(RDL) is not currently Trusted in the Trusted Communication Certificate list.
- Verify the certificate used for the RDL matches a certificate listed as Trusted in the Console > System Configuration > Security > Trusted Communication Certificates.
- If the certificate is already in the list:
- Verify Agent(s) are Connected, Up to Date, and no Upgrade Pending.
- Toggle the Trust off for the relevant certificate, then back on, to generate a new TrustedCertList.pem file.
- If SSL Inspection, or some other network filtering/monitoring, is happening on Port 443 between the endpoint and the file download, this could cause difficulty in acquiring the file.
- If the issue persists, please open a case with Support and provide the Agent Historical Logs as well as a screenshot of the full page from the Console > System Configuration > Security