Today, the Cb Response Team is announcing General Availability of the 6.1.6 Windows sensor. This sensor release is focused on stability improvements and bug fixes.
For more details, please check out the release notes here:
CbR Cloud announcement can be found here:
It is always recommended that you adopt a phased roll-out of this sensor in-line with your organization's software deployment best practices.
Installing new sensors --- To install the sensors on to your server, run through the following instructions:
1) Ensure your yum repo is set appropriately
2) Run yum install --downloadonly --downloaddir=<local directory to download the package into> <package>
- <package> is replaced by cb-sensor-188.8.131.52405-win
3) Run rpm -i --force <package downloaded> (for example: cb-sensor-184.108.40.206405-win-noarch.rpm) Then:
- On 6.x servers -- Run /usr/share/cb/cbcheck sensor-builds --update
Your new sensor should now be available via the console. If you have any issues, please contact Carbon Black Technical Support.
The Cb Response Team