App Control Console: All Supported Versions
Where can it be determined how many times a Custom Rule has been triggered, or see how often Custom Rules are being used?
- Login to the Console and navigate to Reports > Events.
- Set the Saved View to: (none).
- Click Show Columns to be sure Rule Name is included in the Selected Column list, and click Apply.
- If necessary, use Show Filters to limit the search to a specific Source (Computer).
- Set the Max Age accordingly (usually best to start with a limited selection such as 12 hours).
- Rules can now be sorted by the Rule Name value.
- Depending on the total number of Events, setting the Max Age to higher values could cause the query to time out and fail to return results.
- Use the Group By or Subgroup By to further organize results to determine specific Computers that are generating the most Events, or what Events on Computers are triggering the most.