- Cb Defense Web Console: All versions
- Is there Any Limit to Policy Action Notifications?
- Yes, If you set up a notification to ONLY "Notify when""Policy action enforced", the notification will be sent out only ONCE for the same device, same hash, same rule in the same day.
- This suppression implementation helps to reduce the duplicated notifications sent out to customer's connector and email for same policy actions.
- Under the Notification History fly out, the comment “Already sent notification for the same device, same hash, same rule in the same day” indicates the notification was not triggered due to notification suppression.
- Please feel free to vote up to the request of a configurable notification for Policy Actions here
The notifications triggered by Alerts, or Alerts with TTPs, will NOT fall into this suppression.
Cb Defense: How to Add New Notifications
Cb Defense: How to View Notifications History
Cb Defense: Sending Email Notifications to a Distribution List