- Carbon Black Protection
- Carbon Black Response
Enabling CAPI 2 Windows Logging
- Open the computer management console by entering in the Start->Run box: compmgmt.msc /s
- From the console object tree (left side) expand Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Applications and Services Logs -> Microsoft -> Windows -> CAPI2 select Operational.
- Select an event of interest and on the bottom half find the 'General' and 'Details' tab.
- Select the 'Details' tab and select the 'XML view' radio button to view the XML document (see CAPI2 Details example below)
- Look for either the 'ErrorStatus'
- Certificate Error Codes
Troubleshooting Certificate issues on files in Carbon Black Protection: https://community.bit9.com/docs/DOC-1350
Agents disconnected when using CA certificate Cb Protection: Agents disconnected when using CA certificate