- App Control Server: All Supported Versions
- Microsoft SQL Server: All Supported Versions
How to manually run the DailyPruneTask stored procedure.
- Login to the application server hosting the Console as the Carbon Black Service Account.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and login using Windows Authentication.
- Execute the following script to verify the task_id of the DailyPruneTask:
select * from dbo.scheduled_tasks where task = 'DailyPruneTask'
- Execute the following script, by first adjusting the task_id found in Step 3:
EXEC dbo.DailyPruneTask @task_id = 'Step3_task_id'
- This task should not need to be executed manually, as it is scheduled to execute automatically.
- This task will require the Service Account correctly have permissions in the SQL Database.
- This task could take several hours to complete, and should only be executed during an appropriate maintenance window or as otherwise directed by Support.
- This task will prune files that meet all conditions for Zero Prevalence specified in the PurgeAntibodiesPeriodsDays parameter.