- Carbon Black Cloud Sensor: All Supported Versions
What methods or algorithm does the sensor use to try and connect to the backend?
The sensor will try:
- Whatever connection was last successful
- Any proxy setting that was set statically at install (if available)
- Variants of the proxy that was set at install (if applicable)
- With/without credentials, with default cloud port (443), with alternative port (54443)
- The default cloud port (443) with no proxy
- The alternate cloud port (54443) with no proxy
- Any dynamic proxies:
- The "Internet Options" proxy configuration for the current user
- .pac files saved within "internet options"