- Carbon Black Cloud Console: All Versions
- Carbon Black Cloud Windows Sensor: 3.6 and Higher
- Carbon Black Cloud Linux Sensor: 2.9 and Higher
What sensor records are expected to appear under the Inventory > Workloads tab?
Any device that is on a vCenter, has sensor version 3.6+ (Windows) or 2.9+ (Linux), and connects to an org with the VMware Carbon Black Workload feature enabled will show on the Workloads tab.
- 3.6+ (Windows) and 2.9+ (Linux) has code to determine if it is running on vCenter or not. If it is running in a VC environment it then informs the backend and will appear in the Workloada tab.
- If the sensor was already installed it will move from the Endpoints tab to the Workloads tab once the feature is turned on.
- Having the Appliance installed is not a requirement for already installed Workloads to appear in the Workloads tab.